Hurricanes Irma and Maria reduced schools to rubble across the British Virgin Islands. Today students are having to meet under tarps and in temporary classrooms, with few educational resources. High school students are having to share facilities in shifts, jeopardizing their ability to stay on track for graduation.
Join us in helping the people of the BVI build back their schools and ensure a bright future for all students across the territory! All funds raised will go toward providing the supplies, materials, and equipment requested by the schools.
See photos of the aftermath, courtesy of first responder Barrie North, Upper Valley Rescue.
The following schools need adopting:
- Anegada Primary Secondary
- Anegada - Claudia Creque Educational Centre
- Alexandrina Maduro Primary (Baughers Bay)
- Althea Scatliffe Primary (Road Town)
- Autism Centre and Rainbow Children's Home (Road Town)
- Ebenezer Thomas Primary (Sea Cows Bay)
- Elmore Soutt High School
- Enid Scatliffe Pre-Primary (Road Town)
- Enis Adams Primary (Huntums Ghut)
- First Impressions
- H.Lavity Stoutt Community College
- Isabella Morris Primary (Carrot Bay)
- Joyce Samuel Primary (Belle Vue)
- Leonora Delville Primary (Apple Bay)
- Willard Wheatley Primary (East End)
- Bregado Flax Educational Center (VG)
- Corner Stone School (VG)
- Valley Day School (VG)