Hurricanes Irma and Maria destroyed clinics throughout the British Virgin Islands and left thousands of BVIslanders with limited health care. Today residents are picking up the pieces and struggling to get the care they need, with few if any resources.
Join us in helping the people of the BVI build back their hospital and health clinics and ensure a bright future for all the communities across the territory! All funds raised will go toward providing the supplies and materials requested by the clinics.
See photos of the aftermath, courtesy of first responder Barrie North, Upper Valley Rescue.
The following hospitals and clinics need adopting:
- Peebles Hospital
- Anegada Clinic, Anegada
- Jost Van Dyke Clinic, Jost Van Dyke
- Cane Garden Bay Clinic, Tortola
- Capoons Bay Clinic, Tortola
- Cane Garden Bay Methodist Church, Tortola
- Her Majesty's Prison Clinic, Tortola
- High School Clinic, Tortola
- Iris Penn-Smith Clinic, Tortola
- Road Town Clinic, Tortola
- Rosalind Penn Clinic, Tortola
- Sea Cows Bay, Tortola
- Iris O'Neil Clinic, Virgin Gorda
- North Sound Clinic, Virgin Gorda
Form your team today!