Hurricanes Irma and Maria rendered severe damage to many of the BVI's most beautiful national parks. The J.R. O'Neal Botanic Gardens in Road Town were particularly hard hit and will need tremendous work. All funds raised will go towards providing the supplies, materials and equipment requested by the National Parks Trust of the Virgin Islands that cares for these sites.
See photos of the aftermath, courtesy of first responder Barrie North, Upper Valley Rescue.
The following parks need adopting:
- J.R.O'Neal Botanic Garden, Tortola
- Queen Elizabeth II Park, Tortola
- Mount Healthy National Park, Tortola
- Sage Mountain National Park, Tortola
- Shark Bay National Park, Tortola
- The Copper Mine National Park, Virgin Gorda
- Devil's Bay National Park, Virgin Gorda
- Gorda Peak National Park, Virgin Gorda
- Spring Bay National Park, Virgin Gorda
- Prickly Pear Island National Park
- The Anegada Rock Iguana Headstart Facility, Anegada
- Little Tobago & Great Tobago Islands National Parks
- The Wreck of the RMS Rhone, Marine Park
Form your team today!