Building a winning team is easy!
Follow some simple tips and your team will be doing its part to Help the BVI Build Back Better!
- Invite your family and friends to be team members and supporters. The more people on your team the more successful you will be!
- Think of a personal story or reason that you are raising money for the BVI, and share your story on your page. Use a photo or video to make it even more relatable!
- Create a fun event or contest to raise money conventional car washes, garage sales, and bake sales are great, but there are countless ways to raise funds!
- Collect spare change at work; ask a local comedy club or restaurant to host an event; or offer to do odd jobs and donate the proceeds. Use your imagination!
- Post your team link on your personal Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts encourage your supporters to share it with their friends! Don’t forget to hashtag #helpBVI, #BVIstrong, and #oneloveBVI!
- Create a contest among your team whoever raises the most is treated to dinner by the group, or two movie passes. The more fun you have the more money you will raise!
- Remember your manners! Thanking your supporters will make them feel appreciated.